Association of Energy Engineers
Engineering the Future of Energy in Europe!
This unique 2-day conference will bring together Energy Engineers from industry & business across Europe to openly discuss the challenges of energy efficiency within their organisation. Engineers will have the opportunity to re-certify, network with peers and understand the various augmented solutions available to them from the on-site solution suppliers!
Leading the global energy community to meet the challenges of a clean and sustainable future.
26th & 27th October 2022
RDS (Simmonscourt), Dublin.
International Energy Agency
AEE 2022 CONFERENCE SESSION CHAIRS
Dr. Dusan Petras
Dr. Hicham Lahmidi
Policy, Trends & European Initiatives
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Meeting the Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Trends in European Energy Efficiencies & Markets
- Solar Industry in Europe - who are the leaders and why?
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Energy Procurement Contracts
- ESG - Environmental, Social, Governance
- Low Carbon Technology – Roadmap 2050
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Advanced Technologies Power
- Energy Management
- High Performance and Green Buildings
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- AI and IoT – How do they apply to energy?
- Big Data
- Blockchain, Smart Grids, and New Technologies
- Designing Energy in Construction
- Industry 4.0 and New Technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Using the data we gather
- Understanding the baseline and the next steps
AEE Executive Director
“All European countries are facing significant carbon emission reduction targets and policy objectives from the EU for 2020 and beyond. There has never been a more appropriate time for this event to take place. AEE will bring together commercial, industrial, and public sectors from across Europe to a unique event, attended by one of the largest gatherings of industry leaders and climate-focused professionals.”
President of the AEE Ireland Chapter
“The Association of Energy Engineers has presented energy events for over four decades within the U.S., and having attended these events for many years, I am particularly proud that Ireland will host the first European conference & exhibition. All attendees will have the opportunity to interact within a peer-to-peer environment.”